When it comes to websites, design is extremely important. Without an attractive yet functional design, it can be very difficult to get more leads and gain business online. More and more businesses are choosing to expand their operations and include a website as a vital part of their marketing strategy.
Whether you’re building a new site from the ground up or redesigning your existing website to keep up with changing consumer demand, you’ll need to find a design and development company that will deliver everything you need. Our professional web designers in the North East can help you to get more website traffic and improve website conversion by transforming your site. Here are some of the most important factors that need to be considered when it comes to SEO and web design.
– A responsive website design. As we have mentioned in previous blogs, April’s Google algorithm update made responsive web design more important than ever when it comes to search engine optimisation on smartphones. Without a design that accommodates all screen sizes, you may compromise your rankings, in turn leading to less traffic and less sales.
– Previous experience. When choosing a firm, you should look for one with an extensive and impressive portfolio. This will reassure you that they’re able to create an outstanding design and that they possess the capability and experience to handle any task given to them.
– Ability to accommodate SEO. Any digital marketer will tell you that a website unable to accommodate search engine optimisation is relatively useless, unless you are able to generic organic traffic through recommendations. Few companies are able to do this, and therefore rely on incoming traffic from search engines. A website needs both quality content and technical search engine optimisation for great results.
– Budget. It’s understandable that many businesses want cheap websites without having to compromise on quality, so you need to know that your web developer can work within the parameters of your budget.
– Client references. One sure-fire way to know how successful your experience with a company will be is to ask for client references. It’s a great way to understand a business better and have confidence in what they’re able to provide.
If you are searching for a professional web design company in the North East who can fulfil all of these requirements, we are the ideal choice for you. Contact us today to discuss your design and SEO needs with a member of our team.