CLAIM YOUR FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS

What you’ll receive in the report:

Geo-specific rankings for any location

Keyword analysis

Intelligent on-page SEO audit

Rank monitoring

Name: *

Email: *

Telephone: *

Website: *

Keywords:

Using ethical, white hat SEO techniques

November 21, 2014 by in category News, SEO with 0 and 0

Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the key components of any company’s marketing strategy. It is, essentially, a means of improving the content of your website so that it will achieve a high rank on a search engine when a certain keyword is searched for.

The goal for every company is to occupy the top spot or, at the very least, to occupy a spot on the first page of a search engine’s results. After all, when most of us visit a search engine, it is very rare that we will look beyond the first page of results that shows up.

SEO falls into a number of distinct categories. It covers a huge range of individual nuances regarding a site, from the content to the structure of the page, including HTML elements. In order to combat spamming and poor quality content, algorithms such as Google’s Panda and Penguin are designed to boost deserving sites and punish sites which are dependent on spam. It is because of this that ensuring every aspect of your site is friendly for search engines is absolutely imperative.

SEO strategies are constantly growing and evolving. The ever-changing algorithms, meant to combat against unethical black hat SEO techniques, can be somewhat complicated to understand. Some companies choose to get around this by paying for adverts which appear on the front page. This can be an effective way of getting people to visit your site, but it’s important to bear in mind that those links which are marked as ads and appear on the front page receive just 10% of the clicks. The other 90% of clicks are received by organic listings which have made it to the top through optimisation.

Some companies use underhanded techniques such as keyword stuffing, hidden text and cloaking to get their website to move up the rankings. These unethical techniques are known as black hat SEO, and are utilised when companies want a quick return without worrying about the risks. In the long run, the harm these techniques can do to your website’s ranking and reputation is not worth the time or money.

We will only ever use white hat SEO methods. We rely on high quality, organic content to drive hits, rather than depending on the black hat techniques which are actively rooted out by search engines. White hat techniques give a genuine boost to your website and ensure that your site won’t be viewed with suspicion by the search engines. Many companies will also use keyword research which, when accompanied with high quality content and frequent updates, can help provide a significant boost to your website’s rankings.

If you’re in search of a company to take care of your SEO campaign, you can rely on us to utilise the best possible SEO techniques. Rest assured we will never resort to techniques such as keyword stuffing which will, ultimately, send your website down the ranks and into obscurity.

© Copyright 2012 - Present, (info@webconsultancy.uk), All Rights Reserved. | Company No: 07924238

Free Analysis Report